Motorolla has released a Nougat update for Moto X-Force, users can now check if their phones have received the update. Although Motorola is one of the few mobile phone brands that make new Android updates available on their devices as fast as possible, so many Moto X-Force users have reported that they’ve not received the update via OTA.
To check if your phone has received the update, go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Update. If you’ve received the update you can go on and update via OTA it is very easy that way.
Nevertheless, if you’ve not received the OTA update to Nougat on your Moto X-Force, then this post is for you. I will be showing you how to update your phone from its current Android version to the latest Android 7 Nougat manually.
Stay with me…
- Download Moto X-Force Stock Firmware – Download
- Download Moto X-Force Nougat OTA 25.11.12 – Download
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Moto X-Force
- Activate USB Debugging on your Moto X-Force.
- Now download and install ADB drivers on your PC
- Install the Moto USB drivers On PC
- Download Android Nougat Firmware for Moto X-Force.
- Then, switch off your phone and reboot into recovery mode (To do that First Switch off your phone, Now press and hold volume down button + power button.)
- Now execute the following codes
- Now, Install Nougat firmware executing the following command.
adb sideload <finename>
- Wait until the installation process completes
- Congratulations your Moto X-Force has been upgraded to Android Nougat.